The Colette Teepee
The Colette Teepee
ETHICALLY HANDMADE IN THE USA
The Colette Teepee is a vintage inspired designer teepee. This teepee is made of 100% premium cotton fabric. The front doors have four layers of gorgeous thick ruffles. The teepee comes with tie back doors. It has four wooden poplar rods that hold up a beautifully crafted teepee.
- The poles are included: They are secured together with thick rope to ensure durability.
- No assembly required: Your teepee will be delivered to you ready out of the box already on dowel rods. There will be instructions attached at the top on how to properly open and maintain your teepee.
- Flower topper/mattress/accessories not included, but can be purchased separately.
The teepee stands about 5' 6" tall and 44" by 44" at the base when it is fully open. Poles are 6' in length. It can be easily folded up like an umbrella and transferred to different areas (or even outside, but be sure to bring it inside after use).
Spot clean only.
Exclusive only on eeteepees.com:
- Option to customize your teepee by adding one window, two windows (on both sides), or even a toy and book pocket that is located in the back of the teepee.
- Play Mat price BUNDLE. Order a teepee mattress with your teepee using the drop-down feature and save $10 on your Turkish inspired teepee mattress. Our teepee mattresses are handmade and hand tufted to perfection. They fit perfectly inside a standard size teepee (about 44” by 44”) and are about 5” thick.
About E&E Teepees:
Our teepees are made for children to improve early literacy and encourage imaginative play and are made to give any bedroom, playroom or any room a trendy, designer look. A portion of every teepee purchased goes to an early literacy program to help children in need. E&E teepees is a woman owned business located in Louisville, KY that ethically hand makes all teepees by employing refugee woman to work inside their home and offering fair wages.